I’ve logged in, where do I access my course?
- Once you have logged in, head to the Member Dashboard, where the course icons that are available to you will be in color. Courses not available to you are in black-and-white. If you are not seeing the course you purchased available to you, send us an email to email@example.com and we will get you sorted out.
I’m in the course, but can’t find the material. Where do I go?
- On the sidebar on the right should be all of the available content for the course. This should include an overview page, the lessons that have been delivered to you up to this point, and a link to the Facebook group for the course students, occasionally with some extra material.
Can I change my password?
- Unfortunately you can’t change your password on your own, you will have to ask us to do it for you. We are working on fixing this issue, but for now this is our only workaround.
My email came through but my password was blank!
- Please send us an email letting us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
I don’t use/like using Facebook. Any chance of changing over to something else?
- We totally get that, and understand that might be frustrating but for now, this has been the best way to keep the most people active and engaged. We did attempt to move the conversation to a private forum but almost everyone voiced a desire to switch back.
My payment isn’t processing!
- If you are having difficulties completing your order, let us know at email@example.com and we can find another method to get you in.
When does the class begin?
- It depends on the class. Some classes have not begun yet and the course page will tell you the date it begins. Some classes have open enrollment, so when you sign up for a course, you will begin the lessons immediately.
How long will I have access to the material?
- You will have access to the course for at least one year, but some courses have active participation elements that are time sensitive (for example, in Starting Your Book, you will create writing samples that you can get instructor feedback for, and you will have a window of time to submit that material).